FurnitureBrains in conjunction
with Overstock.com presents this item.
This replica from 1492 is a reproduction of an Officer's Sword from the fleet of Christopher Columbus. The blade features a print of the three ship fleet that Columbus sailed in his discovery of America. The hilt is done in bright gold and centered by a raised dark silver mold of the King and Queen of Spain presenting Columbus with authorization for his ship, supplies and crew.
Please Note:This item is not a weapon and is for decorative use only. You must be 18 years of age or older to order from us. Purchaser is responsible for complying with local, state, and federal laws as they apply to the items purchased and Overstock.com makes no claim as to the legality of purchasing, possessing, or carrying any specific item sold via this web site (particularly bladed objects). Purchaser assumes all responsibility for loss, damage or injury resulting from the misuse of an item and agrees to indemnify and hold seller harmless from any related claims.
- The Santa Maria, Nina, and Pinta are shown in excellent detail on the highly polished double edged blade.
- The handle is a royal cloth wrapped in bright gold wire
- The pommel is gold surrounding a dark silver raised mold of the seal of the Spanish Royal Navy
- The other side is a nautical symbol centered by an anchor
- Included with this sword is a dark brown wooden plaque
Christopher Columbus 46-inch Sword